Find yourself again in your body
Feel alive in my body
We offer 30, 45 and 60 minutes sessions of personal training adapted to your goals based on the latest advances in training. Specialists in weight loss training, increased muscle mass, improved back problems and recovery after pregnancy.
What are the advantages of having a personal trainer in healwell?
Personal training is aimed at providing the client with all the technology, resources and time that a qualified professional can offer, in order to achieve the best results in the shortest time, and in the most effective and safe way. This service seeks the maximum efficiency in the processes, the highest effectiveness in the results and the minimum risks regarding safety.
First of all, the trainer will perform a physical examination on the person who signs up for his service, from which a training program will be configured based on the time available to the person who is going to carry it out, and the objectives he wants to achieve. These can be weight loss, muscle definition and toning, maintenance, etc. The training plan will vary according to the person’s progress.
One of the main reasons for failure of people who join the gym is the lack of will power to go regularly for sport. This is a problem that mainly affects beginners, those to whom the advice of a personal trainer is most recommended, since among its most outstanding advantages is the increase in motivation that this professional instills in his client, since it drives him to follow a training program on a consistent and constant basis. Furthermore, those who hire a personal trainer ensure that they obtain the best possible results, which leads to greater efficiency in the time invested in their training. Additionally, a good personal trainer will strive to improve his client’s technique, get him past the stages of stagnation and teach him all the necessary aspects so that he can design his own programs and, in the future, be able to train on his own without the need for a guide. Finally, this fitness professional will monitor the posture and the way of executing the exercises of the person he is advising, which is definitely a guarantee to train in the safest way possible.
Online Personal Training in healwell
Thanks to the advance of technology, today you can train with healwell from all around the world. The tools and facilities offered by our program allows you to easily communicate with each other.
While it is true that there is nothing like the face to face when it comes to training, monitoring progress and monitoring the client, more and more people are demanding this type of service, both for the convenience, as well as for the cheaper price with respect to face-to-face training.
If you want to give yourself a chance to get in shape and achieve your goals, just fill the form in our Online Training page and we will get you ready to start right away.
Why do you need a personal trainer?
- A personal trainer evaluates and analyses your starting point in order to plan and tailor the most appropriate workout for your level.
- A personal trainer, with the client’s help, sets realistic, consistent, measurable and safe goals to know where you are going, and to keep your motivation high. The fitness and dietary goals that we help you set will always be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attractive, Realistic, Timely).
- A personal trainer explains and teaches you how things are done, and why they are done, educates you and accompanies you on your way.
- A personal trainer motivates you, and doesn’t accept excuses as reasons and won’t let you give up! We are here for the highs and lows – for whatever it takes.
- A good coach always puts the client’s safety first and should know how to refer to other specialists when appropriate. So don’t worry if you are a little unsure of what needs to be done.
- You don’t know that feeling pain isn’t normal. Understand pain as something physical, as any alteration that prevents you from feeling good (anxiety, stress, fear..) A personal trainer will help you combat these discomforts.
- A right approach to your health. You may read upon exercises and diets online, but they may not suit your specific dietary and workout needs, preventing you in maintaining your goals, a professional will evaluate your nutrition and progress for safe, effective and sustainable results.
- Save time. We know your time is valuable, and our programs are designed to achieve the most in your allocated time, getting you in and out as quick as possible, with amazing results that maximize your investment. Afterall, there is no better investment than in your well-being.
- Less stress, more sleep. You probably live a ‘high-stress’ life, this tends to produce large amounts of a stress hormone called cortisol that affects sleep, weight, and belly fat. Fortunately, cortisol levels drop significantly with personal training and time in gym, being in nature. This takes a huge toll on your body. Regular training brings down your levels of cortisol and hence stress, allowing you to sleep better as a result.
- We focus on your upcoming experiences, like weddings, pre and post pregnancies, and special occasions to become your better self, so we tailor your workout and diet to meet your individual needs and circumstances.
- Break out your milestones. As the program moves forward, you will feel that you reached your potential and can no longer advance, a personal trainer will help you break through your limitations, improve your progress and encourage you.
- Finally, unlike other personal training programs, our goal is to empower you to do things on your own (when you are ready). It is designed so that you fall in love with fitness and will independently workout on your own or with a fitness buddy.