Summer time tips to stay cool and fit:
- Stay hydrated. There are 1200 fountains Zürich, so there is no excuse. Drink plenty of water – including a glass right before bedtime. And of course, alcohol doesn’t count!
- Exercise very early in the morning.
- Go old school, put some ice in front of the ventilator!
- Get creative, put a hot water bottle in the freezer and take it to bed!
- Jump in the lake! It is shocking to me how many of us don’t do it.The water quality in Lake Zürich is closely monitored and is pretty much pristine.
- Consider booking yourself a massage, as we use dry icy towels, wet towels, cold stones and air conditioning when the weather requires it.